top of page
MAIN ENTRANCE VIA FORT ROAD
The Napoleonic Wars ended in 1815 and in 1818 Tower P was leased as a lookout. During World War II it housed a Royal Observer Corps post and later a Coastguard Station. The name ‘Wireless Green’ comes from its usage as a coastguard / wireless station.
360 panorama photographs can be seen by clicking the interactive buttons in each work area below
bottom of page